PROLI PROPERTIES SDN BHD Published: February 18, 2015 (over 5 years ago)
- To assist project manager on project development and cost estimation, planning, scheduling and track project timeliness and milestones
- To report progress report, proposals, and documentation to head office
- Coordination with consultants and contractors ensuring projects are done within theaccepted time frame and acceptable quality standards.
- To ensure projects perform site marking and inspection with contractor to identify theworks according to approved layout plan.
- To liaise with main contractor, sub-contractor, site project team of engineers andsupervisor.
Exposure in building architectural and C&S with project manager
- Possess a degree or diploma in civil engineering/ building or equivalent
- Minimum 1 to 3 years (Junior) or 3 years and above (Senior) of relevant workingexperience in project development, construction or consultancy industry
- Possess hands-on supervision, site coordination experience, site problems solvingskills, and ability to interpret drawings.
- Familiar with work scheduling/planning
- Good communication, self-motivated and interpersonal skill
- Fluent speaking in English and Mandarin as added advantage