PEMBINAAN PROLI SDN BHD Published: February 17, 2015 (over 3 years ago)
- Assist Contract Manager in providing support for procurement, cost and contract administration at assigned projects
- Coordinating full range of QS activities including analysing scope of tender, sourcing of sub-contractors, preparing bills of quantity, pricing and submission of tenders
- Evaluate tender documents and prepare report for presentation
- Arrange and conduct site valuation together with consultant
- Review Variation Orders prepared by the consultants and administer post-contractwork by following up with consultants on payment certificates
- Prepare internal final account and handle claims as well as payment for assigned projects
- Degree/Diploma in Quantity Surveying/Building Technology or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience in related field
- Computer literate and self-motivated
- Has a good working knowledge in standard forms, contract administration, construction claims as well as reviewing and drafting of contracts
- Familiar with ISO 9001 system implementation & quality requirements.
- Good in taking off and understanding drawing
- Experienced in monitoring tender process and tender evaluation report for management approval
- Proactive and strong negotiation skill
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (added advantage)