PROLI PROPERTIES SDN BHD Published: February 18, 2015 (over 6 years ago)
- To involve in calling, checking tender documents, closing and evaluation of tenders
- To study rationalization of rates and monitoring of contract documentation
- To control and evaluate variation orders / recommendations for approval
- To process contractor’s claim as well as any other claims pertaining to project matters
- To assist the contract manager in all contract-related matters and to undertake any other duties and responsibilities as instructed
- Degree/Diploma in Quantity Surveying/Building Technology or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years (JUNIOR) or 3 years and above (SENIOR) of working experience in related field
- Computer literate and self-motivated
- Familiar with ISO 9001 system implementation & quality requirements.
- Experienced in monitoring tender process and tender evaluation report formanagement approval
- Proficient in English and Mandarin (added advantage)